Saturday, February 23, 2008
A million thanks to jing huai and xinliang!
For their gift and, erm their words.
I promise that I will change for the better,
and hopefully, everyone can see the better side of Shermain.
Anyways, it's a new bottle that made Sophia whine the moment she saw it, cause she wanted one as well.
Road Run yesterday was TERRIBLE.
Ok, other than the fact that it was my first time running the route,
the worst was that I came in last in my class.
So, according to my calculation,
if I ran 27 minutes for 3.4 km,
then for my 2.4, I would run 19 minutes,
which is like a U, cause it would mean that I failed my 2.4!
Went back to Crescent yesterday,
after Road Run, with xinliang, yin wai and ersalina.
Actually we went back cause we missed the canteen food.
Sophia's ex-part, Bravo 07, wished me belated birthday, when they saw me yesterday.
Was, erm kind of touched, cause I did not really expect them to remember my birthday, since we had already left Crescent.
THANKS TO BRAVO 07 FOR YOUR WISHES!
Of course, and those who tagged at my box.
210208 marks the last day that I would ever don on a lemon yellow blouse, a turquoise skirt, yellow PE t-shirt with words CRESCENTIAN at the back and black shorts that had the house labels and CGS sown on it.
For their gift and, erm their words.
I promise that I will change for the better,
and hopefully, everyone can see the better side of Shermain.
Anyways, it's a new bottle that made Sophia whine the moment she saw it, cause she wanted one as well.
Road Run yesterday was TERRIBLE.
Ok, other than the fact that it was my first time running the route,
the worst was that I came in last in my class.
So, according to my calculation,
if I ran 27 minutes for 3.4 km,
then for my 2.4, I would run 19 minutes,
which is like a U, cause it would mean that I failed my 2.4!
Went back to Crescent yesterday,
after Road Run, with xinliang, yin wai and ersalina.
Actually we went back cause we missed the canteen food.
Sophia's ex-part, Bravo 07, wished me belated birthday, when they saw me yesterday.
Was, erm kind of touched, cause I did not really expect them to remember my birthday, since we had already left Crescent.
THANKS TO BRAVO 07 FOR YOUR WISHES!
Of course, and those who tagged at my box.
210208 marks the last day that I would ever don on a lemon yellow blouse, a turquoise skirt, yellow PE t-shirt with words CRESCENTIAN at the back and black shorts that had the house labels and CGS sown on it.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.